rgfdgsdfgfdgf

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TokyoStory Forums

Gm Application

H0B0

Gm Application Empty Gm Application

Post  H0B0 Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:18 pm

Ign:H0B0

Name:sander

How long have you playd in mapleglobal:2 years

Where do you live:i live in norway

Why TokyoStory:cuz i think tokyo story rocks

How long have you been playing Private servers:
    like 1and a half year

have u ever been a GM:yes

If you have, list the servers that you have been a GM on:
    graffitims and kick ms

Why do you think i would pick you:
    I have a friendly personality and a I can back it up with my helpfulness. I am also an experienced GM, even though I don't code.

What can u do as a GM:

I can help people that are new to MapleStory, maybe get comfortable to the game interface. Many people say i have a friendly personality so I will be as helpful as possible. I also am used to the being Gm and the responsibilities that come along with the power. I have been in the GM position for 3 months. I also familiarized myself with the GM commands that are needed to go along with the occasion. I like sponsoring event so maybe I can be Sophie's assistant. If not I can just look after the server. (Take care of hackers/Help others by answering questions and all that.)

What are your best qualities?(in other words, what are you good at) :
    I have a friendly personality and I'm persistent. I'm willing to answer any questions without ignoring them just because they are stupid. I also have good teamwork skills. I don't rush things and I try to solve the problem, not avoid it.I also like to have fun and chill out!, but that doesn't mean I'm serious with big issues.

Do you have any experiences as a GM? (if you say you know GM commands, your whole GM Application is completely useless):
    i have bin a gm on 2 servers . I have also attempted to make private servers so I'm not a total private server illiterate. I have a basic knowledge of how they work.

How will you help out our server? :
    I will do whatever I can. For example, elimination the hacker population, helping new people, and assisting other staff members if they have a problem.

[Yes/No Questions]

Have you played Global? :yes
    Are you a member of Nexon? :no
    Have you ever hacked? :no
    Have you ever been a GM? :yes
    Do you know how to code Java? :no
    If you do, tell me the basic script of SimpleSend :
    Will you respect the TokyoStory community? (including: Players/GMs/CoAdmins/Owner) :yes i promis
    Will you help out the server as much as you can? :yea
    Can you make a server non hamachi :nope
    H0B0

Gm Application Empty Re: Gm Application

Post  H0B0 Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:28 pm

hehe

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:49 pm