rgfdgsdfgfdgf

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TokyoStory Forums

ikki's Gm Application

[DJ]ikki
    [DJ]ikki

ikki's Gm Application Empty ikki's Gm Application

Post  [DJ]ikki Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:59 am

Ign: ikki

Name: ikki

How long have you playd in mapleglobal: About 3 years.

Where do you live: USA, California.

Why TokyoStory: Because, it's a good place to play. Also, it's fun here. Also, I really like some of the people that are in this server they are really nice. And I think that being in a nice place is way better then being in a mean place. Smile(Question doesn't really give a good thing to answer about Why, because why could be anything)

How long have you been playing Private servers: About a year now.

have u ever been a GM:Yes, i've been a Gm befor. Smile

If you have, list the servers that you have been a GM on: SurvivalStory, CloudMS, ForeverMS, I was like half a Gm in SkeleyMS. Smile That's all I can remember.

Why do you think i would pick you: Well, I think you would pick me because; I can have fun and I know what i'm doing half the time Smile. Also I can help keep the place safe and friendly. I'm not going to say 'Because I can ban hackers'. Because, banning hackers isn't the biggest part of being a GM ( I think that) I think keeping a place were people can come and have fun is a better thing for GM's. Not saying banning hackers is a bad thing but, I feel it's not the number 1 thing GMS should try to do. Smile

What can u do as a GM: As a GM I can;
    1) Host Events
    2) Keep hackers gone
    3) Make sure people are having fun
    4) Get people to join the server
    5) Answer any questions or anything anyone might have
    6) I can help get votes in
    7) I would be able to help any problems (Player problems or Gm problems)

What are your best qualities?(in other words, what are you good at) : The best qualities I think I have are; I'm a nice person I hate seeing people sad or upset for any reason. I don't have much good Qualities but, I try my hardest to keep everyone happy no matter who it is or how they treat me. I will always be who I am. Also i'm a very straight forward person, if I think something I say what I think. So, if I think someone is really cool I will tell them I think they are cool. If I think they are a butthead and are being mean to people, I will sure tell them stop beign a butthead and start being nice. Like other people I haven't been treated the best in my life, and I try to keep a smile on my face. Aswell as others Smile

Do you have any experiences as a GM? (if you say you know GM commands, your whole GM Application is completely useless): Yes, I have a lot of Experience in being a GM.

How will you help out our server? : Well, I would try to keep everyone not bored. I see people saying they are bored, when I see people being bored I would do Events JQ H&S and what not. Smile Just to keep them happy. I would also however Vote as much as I can aswell as if the server needs donations I will try to help there in that part. I don't know when or how much I would be able to donate but, I could try. Also, I can get people to join here =)

[Yes/No Questions]

Have you played Global? : Yes
    Are you a member of Nexon? : No
    Have you ever hacked? : No
    Have you ever been a GM? :Yes
    Do you know how to code Java? :no
    If you do, tell me the basic script of SimpleSend : NO
    Will you respect the TokyoStory community? (including: Players/GMs/CoAdmins/Owner) : Yes
    Will you help out the server as much as you can? : Yes
    Can you make a server non hamachi :Yes

Thank you for reading my Gm Application. Hope you Enjoyed it If you have any questions about anything please fell free to ask me. Smile Have a good day, or Night Depending on were you are at. Smile

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:02 pm