rgfdgsdfgfdgf

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TokyoStory Forums

AstroKidd's Gm APp =)

astr0kidd

AstroKidd's Gm APp =) Empty AstroKidd's Gm APp =)

Post  astr0kidd Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:28 pm

Ign:AstroKid

Name:Maurice But call me JUNIOr

How long have you playd in mapleglobal:3 years

Where do you live: Manhattan in Nyc

Why TokyoStory: I feel as if since tokyostory is a new server I can help u progress and become a big private server since I have been on somemany private servers.

How long have you been playing Private servers:2 years now

have u ever been a GM:yes

If you have, list the servers that you have been a GM on:DjAngelStory, BummStroy,Cakestory

Why do you think i would pick you:Because Im experienced and i know how to help make a server better and plus im really kool to be around and I know when its time to play and when its time to be hard and strict on rules, and because i have a laptop and can be on 10 to 15 hours a day.

What can u do as a GM: Help Keep things in order i can help wuth some coding and if i cant help with something ill find a way to help.

What are your best qualities?(in other words, what are you good at) : I am A cool Guy and i'm very social so anytime someone needs help im there to help them and the best way i can and that's why i want to become be a gm not only to help with the server but also help people on the server as well. I am qualified for this job because i knoe what it takes to be a good gm and also ive been involded in many private servers before this so I know what would help TokyoStory in any type of situation.

Do you have any experiences as a GM? (if you say you know GM commands, your whole GM Application is completely useless):I was a Gm in another maplestory sever called CakeStory Which was sadly closed due to problems with nexon and i also was a GM in another private server Called BummStory. I was also a gm on DjAngelStory .I can make videos for the server to broad cast on youtube and other websites as well.

How will you help out our server? :Keep watch of Hackers while other of the gm's off since i have a laptop and I can be on at late times during the night. Im going to really try to bring people to the server and also i can help out with any problems. I can also help with codes for gm's and other various types of items and weapons mostly.

[Yes/No Questions]

Have you played Global? :yes
    Are you a member of Nexon? :no cause than i would take them apart from the inside lol
    Have you ever hacked? :no
    Have you ever been a GM? :yes
    Do you know how to code Java? : not really
    Will you respect the TokyoStory community? (including: Players/GMs/CoAdmins/Owner) :Of Course i will
    Will you help out the server as much as you can? :yes as much as the admin askes of and more
    Can you make a server non hamachi :no i cannot but i would be open to learn anything i can

Contacts: Aol: Astr0kidd@aol.com
    Msn: Bound2makeit@live.com

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:21 pm