rgfdgsdfgfdgf

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TokyoStory Forums

OkayThen's GM app

OkayThen

OkayThen's GM app Empty OkayThen's GM app

Post  OkayThen Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:48 pm

Ign: OkayThen (Server is awesome!)

Name: Nick Keith

How long have you playd in mapleglobal: I played for around 3 years, since around v40 or so. I no longer play MapleGlobal.

Where do you live: Vancouver, Canada

Why TokyoStory: I'm looking for a new server to play on, and looking for a new server to be a GM on, as most of the ones I play on have died.

How long have you been playing Private servers: Around 2 years now...

have u ever been a GM: Yes, but all the servers are dead now.

If you have, list the servers that you have been a GM on: Area51MS is the only one I remember... I have photo proof.

Why do you think i would pick you: I am a very active and friendly player, and I love to help out with other players problems.

What can u do as a GM: I can help you other players by showing them where to find things, host events, and I love stalking and banning hackers.

What are your best qualities?(in other words, what are you good at) : Well, I am pretty good at playing basketball, making friends and helping out.

Do you have any experiences as a GM? (if you say you know GM commands, your whole GM Application is completely useless): I have been a GM on one of my friends servers, that was a long long time ago though...and as I said, on Area51MS I was a very good GM.

How will you help out our server? : Banning hackers, helping new players find out where everything is, mostly, I love helping new players find things.

[Yes/No Questions]

Have you played Global? : Yes, for a couple of years.
    Are you a member of Nexon? : No way, I hate nexon.
    Have you ever hacked? : No, I do not have any hacking history.
    Have you ever been a GM? : Yes.
    Do you know how to code Java? : No.
    If you do, tell me the basic script of SimpleSend : N/A
    Will you respect the TokyoStory community? (including: Players/GMs/CoAdmins/Owner) : Yes, if I did not respect them, I would not post this application.
    Will you help out the server as much as you can? : Of course. Helping is my best quality.
    Can you make a server non hamachi : No.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:35 pm