rgfdgsdfgfdgf

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TokyoStory Forums

4 posters

BoA GM APP

BoA
    BoA

BoA GM APP Empty BoA GM APP

Post  BoA Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:42 am

Ign: BoAA Going change it to BoA

Name: Jimmy

How long have you playd in mapleglobal: when it was v28

Where do you live: Australia

Why TokyoStory: because i love tokyo i want to go japan Razz ? and sound cool

How long have you been playing Private servers: 2007 to now

have u ever been a GM: yes

If you have, list the servers that you have been a GM on: AussieMS ItsuMS and 2 more got close down too T_T

Why do you think i would pick you + What can u do as a GM: Hey guys, first off my name is Jimmy and I'm 15 years old. I have been playing MapleStory when it was v28 to now.

I have been a GM on a few different servers and I have hosted my own server for a short while.

I have all of the GM commands memorized and I know how to use each and every one of them.

I take my job as a GM seriously and I always carry out my GM duties as a professional. I do not ban for grudges or if somebody pisses me off; I only ban if somebody deliberately breaks the rules. I don't let emotion affect my decisions.

I am very experienced in hacking so I know what all the hackers are doing to try to gain an unfair advantage in this game. I know the name of every hack and I can instantly recognize any of them. I know what hackers do to try and avoid the GMs, I know what hacks they use, and I know where they go. Chances are I'm a more experienced hacker than any given hacker that tries to hack on a server I'm playing.

I'm not going to even go into my skills at banning hackers. People always put that and act like it's amazing that they can ban lots of them. It's nothing special to me, really, it's simple and most of the time hackers don't get by me.

On top of my vast knowledge of this game on both the GMs side and the hacker's side, I have an IQ of approximately 145 and I get the same test scores as the valedictorian of my high school.

And no, I don't act all boring like I am right now when I'm typing this. In fact I'm a pretty crazy guy haha.

Anyways, to continue...

I'm pretty good at hosting events and I don't do retarded ones like randomly spawning bosses in the FM. I actually make a game out of events and make it fun for everybody.

I'm very fair when it comes to punishment and I will usually hear anyone out when giving out consequences. I don't abuse my GM powers like so many people do. I see so many people banning players left and right just because they smega saying that they don't like one of the GMs. I'm not like that at all.

What are your best qualities?(in other words, what are you good at) : i am good at computer and i am still learning how to code i am good at alot of stuff when it come to computer and ect...

Do you have any experiences as a GM? (if you say you know GM commands, your whole GM Application is completely useless): yes i known the gm commands i can scripting and make video ect...

How will you help out our server? : i can help the server in alot of way and i will never give up + I can follow instructions very easily and I don't need to be told twice.
    [Yes/No Questions]

Have you played Global? : Yes
    Are you a member of Nexon? : Hell no (i wish)
    Have you ever hacked? : Yes (becuase helping a admin from other server testing auto ban)
    Have you ever been a GM? : Yes
    Do you know how to code Java? : No (still learning)
    If you do, tell me the basic script of SimpleSend :
    Will you respect the TokyoStory community? (including: Players/GMs/CoAdmins/Owner) : yes (i will i respect everyone)
    Will you help out the server as much as you can? : yes (all my heart and all my soul)
    Can you make a server non hamachi : No (like i siad still learning Razz)
    [iGM]Zac
    [iGM]Zac

BoA GM APP Empty Re: BoA GM APP

Post  [iGM]Zac Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:15 pm

Nice v28? I remember then... I started around v11
    [Admin]Sexy
    [Admin]Sexy
    Admin

BoA GM APP Empty LMFAO

Post  [Admin]Sexy Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:02 pm

WoW nice GM app u must have work hard on it unless l33t but Yea WoW when we pick u have a good chance of being a gm
    -Sexy clown
    daylightPhobia
    daylightPhobia

Post  daylightPhobia Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:04 pm

Unless.. you know that part.. must have been.. nevermind.
    [iGM]Zac
    [iGM]Zac

Post  [iGM]Zac Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:06 pm

O.o, what do you mean

[edit] Ok now I see what you mean
    cyclops
    BoA
    BoA

BoA GM APP Empty GM App

Post  BoA Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:54 pm

thanks alot guy yeah it did took me a long time